Benefits of registering a trademark with us
The Institute of Innovation and Law employs experts with more than 10 years of experience, who have accumulated extensive practical experience in the field of intellectual property.
Narrow professional specialization in intellectual property objects makes it possible to study the situation of each client in detail.
We are not afraid of "complex" trademarks. We understand that if the designation has been used for a long time, then it is necessary to take all possible measures to pass registration: cancellation of interfering signs, receipt of letters of consent, preparation of justified arguments and disputes in the Chamber for Patent Disputes and before the Court for Intellectual Property Rights.
How to register a trademark
Your benefits of working with us
Why register a trademark?
Stages of registration of a trademark
Preliminary check and consultation
Preparation and submission of an application
Obtaining a certificate
- Preliminary check and consultation
- Preparation of application materials
- Selection of classes MKTU
- Submission of an application in electronic formwith a 30% discount on state fees
- Registration support
- All services from the basic package are included
- Checking for identical and confusingly similar marks among applications and trademarks registered in the Russia
- Checking for identical and confusingly similar marks among international marks protected on the territory of the Russian Federation
- Answers to all inquiries and notifications of examination
- Obtaining a certificate
- BONUS! Trademark registration guarantee
- All services from the "All inclusive" package are included
- Submission of documents for an accelerated FIPS check
- Reducing the time for responding to inquiries and notifications of the examination to 3 days
and guarantees of the company
and company experts
Entrepreneur, co-owner of several companies. He is the author of patents, computer programs, understands the technical intricacies of patents and the legal aspects of their protection. In matters of intellectual property, he understands from a practical point of view - the profit that can be obtained from the rights to patents, trademarks, copyrights.
Inventor, carries out professional activities in the field of protection and protection of intellectual property since 2004 - patent attorney of the Russian Federation No. 1232 from 23.05.2008, field of activity: inventions, utility models, industrial designs.
Leading specialist in the international registration of trademarks under the Madrid Protocol in non-CIS countries, as well as direct registration of trademarks in the CIS countries. For more than 9 years she has been engaged in the registration of trademarks both in the Russia and abroad.
She has extensive practical experience in registering difficult trademarks and solving related legal issues.
Author of over 20 scientific papers. He has extensive experience in the implementation and protection of R&D results, a specialist in the development and protection of exclusive rights to computer programs. In 2009 he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences.