We give our clients confidence in the reliable protection of their business - we write strong patents, defend their interests in court and quickly register trademarks, on average in 5-7 months instead of 8-10 in the market. The numbers for 2019 indicate that we succeed in this:
- 94% of customers recommend us to their friends;
- 78% of customers who applied to us for patenting an invention made 2 or more orders.
We are proud of our high performance and value each of our clients.
and work for the result
Our difference from other companies is that
- patent applications are written not by lawyers, but by expert inventors trained in the correct filing of applications;
- each application undergoes critical control, during which a panel of experts checks the application for vulnerabilities;
- we use our own author's methods of international verification and writing of applications;
- we are able to work with any source material of the Customer, even at the "Idea" level
Company in numbers
and guarantees of the company
and company experts
Entrepreneur, co-owner of several companies. He is the author of patents, computer programs, understands the technical intricacies of patents and the legal aspects of their protection. In matters of intellectual property, he understands from a practical point of view - the profit that can be obtained from the rights to patents, trademarks, copyrights.
Inventor, carries out professional activities in the field of protection and protection of intellectual property since 2004 - patent attorney of the Russian Federation No. 1232 from 23.05.2008, field of activity: inventions, utility models, industrial designs.
Leading specialist in the international registration of trademarks under the Madrid Protocol in non-CIS countries, as well as direct registration of trademarks in the CIS countries. For more than 9 years she has been engaged in the registration of trademarks both in the Russia and abroad.
She has extensive practical experience in registering difficult trademarks and solving related legal issues.
Author of over 20 scientific papers. He has extensive experience in the implementation and protection of R&D results, a specialist in the development and protection of exclusive rights to computer programs. In 2009 he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences.